Sunday, March 14, 2010

Little Green Dress

     For your next social gathering or cocktail party ( right, because we all go to those every weekend ) ditch your little black dress for a little green one! Audrey k  has this adorable little green Nova dress! With its simple, classy yet stylish lines this is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It will bring a splash of color to your wardrobe and will stand out in the usual sea of black and red social event dresses. I also love the Ella dress. The color is perfectly matched to the styling of the dress. The color is great for standing out but the clean classy lines are sure to bring a bit of modesty to your appearance. They are not limited to clothing, they have tons of goodies to check out including fabulous bags!
     I first saw Audrey k on Youtube, there was a video of a photoshoot where the models were wearing Audrey k clothing. I have been folowing them on Twitter and this dress inspired me to blog about the shop. I will definitly be stopping by Audrey k on my trip to SoCal this summer, and if all is well my camcorder will be rolling and I will be posting about my stop at the Audrey K shop! XOXO,

Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment