Saturday, March 6, 2010

Feeling Blue?

Well get ready to be insta-happy! I think it's impossibe to be down in the dumps feeling when you have this look going. I have been sporting it the last two days and I gotta tell you, I am sooo happy I decided to give it a try! I did try it at first with a deeper blue and I wasn't too crazy about it. But this Aqua color has got me by the....eyeballs? eyelids? haha I dunno but I love it! I actually spotted a look like this on my favorite model, Micheline Pitt. She models for pinupgirlclothing.com and she is a MUA and hair stylist. Her work is amazing. She was modeling a hair accessory in this picture here. If you like it watch my tutorial on how to get the look here.
.

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey that necklace is fantastic and your peepers - Smoking hot!

    ReplyDelete