Friday, February 12, 2010

Kim Kardashian Inspired Hair Tutorial
















Hey again! This time I wanted to give you a more edgy look. I saw this look on the lovely Kim Kardashian and I loved it! I also saw it in a Forever21 ad on some models. It is a great look for spring to wear with a nice spring style dress. Take a look at my post of spring clothes collage that I did yesterday. This hairstyle would be great with any of the dresses that are on there. You get the idea! This hairstyle isn't for you if you have very short hair and are just starting out with pin up hairstyles. If you have medium to long hair it's a little bit easier to do, but I don't want to discourage you from trying. You'll never know if you can do it or not if you don't try right?! I hope you like it! Send me some pictures of your finished do's!!! Good luck and have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment