Friday, February 19, 2010

Fast, Loose and Lovely!!!!!











So you know when you see something and you have to have it?!?! Well this was it for me. This bag is handmade and adorable. It is great quality and almost one of a kind, haha! I am gonna love using this, it's a great way to show your love for pin up style without going out of your comfort zone. There are so many ways to utilize a bag like this, cash and cards, makeup, brushes, use it as a clutch, or to just store your personal items.
The design is flawless, the zipper is sturdy and the inside is even lined with a matching fabric! You will not be disappointed with this Friday Find!! Check out the store at http://queenbeehandmade.etsy.com/. The bags range from about $10-$15. I included some pictures of the other styles I am diggin'. Well, that's it for me, I'm gonna go stick some cash and stuff in my new bag and head out to the movies with my other half!

xoxo,
Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment